Well, for me, it's a HEAVY word for me. I can't imagine anyone i love, just leave me forever to another place. I know, it's gonna happen some days later. but, still, i really hope that day wouldn't come. At least not that fast.
One of my bestie just informed us that her dad just passed away yesterday morning. Well, i got a shock when i saw she post it in facebook. The moment i saw that post, my breathe stopped for few seconds. The first thing that comes into my mind is: "are she alright?" "does her family needs any help?" "what happen if it's happen to me (touchwood)? will i be as strong as her?" I felt so sorry for her, and may she stay strong. I'll pray for her and her family.
Since i start working for brainet, i realised that every parents actually sacrifice a lot for their child. Since the day they're born, to the day they grew up. They really sacrificed alot of time and money for their child. So, it made me appreciate my parents more. Urm, let me tell i little story here.
Almost 20 years ago, i was born. I grew up with my parent's full love and courage. When i was obedient, i get a little gift from my precious dad. When i was naughty, i "kena rotan" from them. When i got my first "big" exam result (UPSR), i got a sweet hug and kiss from my lovely mum. When i got loss from tuition (primary school), my mum was really really worried that she nearly call the cops. When i got my driving license, it was my family that first to sit my car. When i start working, my dad is the one who sponsor my daily trips and food fare. Yeah, i'm the pampered girl of the family. Over-protection perhaps. But i'm glad to be their daughter cause they loved me; and i loved them too!
So, i know that as time passes, they getting older and weaker. And sooner or later, they might leave me. How can i stand that "forever-separation"? i don't know. i don't even dare to imagine. Few years back, when my grandpa passed away, well, i was in primary school that time, i cried out of my heart. From the bottom of my heart, i still miss him. Whenever i thought of my grandpa and our lives in seremban, my tears will just flow out, even after almost 10 years. So, i don't know what will i be, when my beloved one passed away, especially the one i appreciate the most. I'm sure i'll break into tears, am i able to continue what i'm doing currently for eg, study? i'm not sure. I know, i'm weak. I don't know whether i'll be strong enough to withstand or not.
Well, as the end of the post, i want to mention something that is really important, this whole post, is only a post to my dear bloggy, and it surely won't happen. TOUCHWOOD!!!!
P.S.: i've learnt to appreaciate everyone i love, and tell them i love them, everyday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment