Yeah, like the title said, I've been through a really hectic and busy week recently. Assignments, tutorial homeworksss, and also, examss. Not forgetting that i have a dozens of quizes awaiting for me too! Too much school work, lining up to date me. HAHA. I know laa, i'm so wanted, but can't they just leave me alone, just for a moment? :'( Tired, is all i can say now. How much i hope to have 2 days off, 1 one for me to sleep throughout the whole day. And the next, is let me meet THEM, for one day. :) I miss them. *sigh* I've been telling my friends here in MMU about them. How good and how important are they to me. I guess, people over here started getting bored of me talking about them all the time! Because, i really miss them. :( Hope to see them soon too, right after my test.

P.S: Hostel gang, IMY!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment