My Playlist

August 17, 2011

Sick

I LOST MY PURSE AGAIN.

Others learn from mistake, and me, keep on repeating the same mistake over and over again.
What the hell.
Am i really that careless??
I'm really sick of my behaviour now.
Hate it.
Can i have someone by my side and remind me all the time about everything??
Or just someone to slap me whenever i'm gonna repeat the same mistake all over again?
Just, someone, slap me. As hard as possible.

I went out with them today. I smiled and acted so happily in front of them. In fact, I'm really sad today. I'm really getting bored of me, doing the same mistake. Worrying the same thing, over and over again. I'm sorry, if i showed faces on you guys at the end of the day. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just so frustrated and mad about myself. How could i lost my purse once again, in the same place??!

I really wanted to change. I don't wanna be this careless and blur anymore. I know i said this many times, but, this time, I really mean it. I don't wanna be like this anymore. Felt so useless. Hate myself.



P.S: Slap me, and you'll be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment