
We've met each other for only months.
But sometimes it felt like you guys really understand me. :)
And especially with the girls, we often say the same thing at the same time,
without planning. :D *i love that*
Why we chose this name as our group name???
Because all of us are crazy enough, i guess. :)
To each and everyone fo them,
I'm really really glad that i met you guys here in MMU,
and i can be part of the memories of your college life.
Hmmm, i don't know what you guys felt about me, but,
i really like all of you though.
All of you.
:)
I know i've been saying this kind of words to not only a gang of friends,
but,
I really appreciate all of you.
All those memories with different gang of friends,
is IRREPLACEABLE.
No one can substitute each and everyone of you.
Even we can't meet up as much as what we did now,
I believe that for some moment,
you guys will spare some time thinking about the past,
and thinking about me. :)
It's enough for me.
A little message of you guys missing me,
made my day bright.
(Don't say you guys don't miss me, because I know you will!!)
P.S.: Three Eight Gang,
Hope that our friendship will remains the same or even better
in this three years time.
And won't last only three years,
but for the rest of our life~
(What happen to my post, i don't know how to remove the "underline". :C )
No comments:
Post a Comment