Talked about my hostel life just now in the car with TC.
Hmmm. Recalling how much i'd actually enjoy my life over there.
The biggest thing to worry about during my hostel life was just : What to eat later? and X.
My MMU friends said that their hostel life was just stay in room and watch drama or online.
Well, I'm really glad that mine was spent in a different way. :)
They'd said that they didn't meet friends or chat with friends in the corridor or shower together.
But yes, we, the animal hostel gang life, is as shown below:
I met P when I first moved to hostel. I still remember the awkwardness between us when my mum and your sister insist us to exchange number. On the midnight of the first day, you texted me to meet up tomorrow before our orientation begins.
Orientation: I still remember our human monopoly, where everyone of us actually run station by station to complete challenges. What's so special about it is that during every challenge, winner's group will win some token, while loser's group lose some. When our token is near zero, we can go to the pawn shop to pawn our belongings. Well, my group ended up losing alot token. Haha!
First dinner together with P. I remember I ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung at the hostel canteen. >>Awkward<<
Next day, during orientation day 2, met C. A big head guy with tiny eyes! haha! Then not long after that, we met J. Another tiny eye guy! Besides that, J brought along his friend, A and introduced to us. A play guitar very well. The same day, I met F, introduced by P, which is her classmate. To be honest, I always think that F is a near to perfect girl. I tell this to everyone, cause she's really good in almost every aspect. (Don't be too touched ya, F) Few days later, we met T, the senior, now in Russia. During a random dinner with all of this P, C, A, J, F, and T, we met Y. My first thought of Y is that, why is this girl so skinny and tiny?!! LOL. Mana tau she eats alooooot. xD
We've been along and our relationship gone really close at the beginning. Then during July of that year, things get bad. Real bad. It's really bad that it hurt us so much and I dun wanna remind myself by talking about it again. All in all, it made us (the girls) leave the boys group.
A-Night: I'm not there, but I think I should remember about this as this is where we met two other animals, D1 and D2. After meeting the two crazy fella, we also met S, C, B, Y, M, and X. We girls soon get very close and always sleep in either one of our room. Not to mention how H gets hyper and don't allow us to sleep! We used to walk around our block and shouting at each other or just chat with each other at the corridor. We do almost everything together, even shit. haha! *opps*
Though now all of us have gone in separate ways, i believe that none of us regret spending one and a half year in TARC. I can't imagine how's my life without you guys!
Sometimes it's just so amazing that you've met this bunch of friends for like 2 years, but you guys seems to know each other for a lifetime! :)
I miss my life over there. And I miss them.
But life goes on.
That's why sometimes I'm being to crazy around this current college gang, just to create more memories. I don't mind to "mempersiasuikan" my image, because i wanna have this conversation in the future during someone's wedding. "Hey, i still remember you that crazy bitch brought a lot of joy to us during college time. I've always missed you!" Haha! ^^
Okayyy, blabbed too long about my grandma story once again.
So, this is it, the story of my B204. Ohya, B204 is the my room in the hostel. Block B, 2nd floor, which is right opposite of P's room. I'm glad I stay in this room cuz if i'm not staying here, I wouldn't meet such a great bunch of friends. So, thanks, B204! =)
Let the picture show you my friends:
Us all
P, D, B, Me, F
Munchini's birthday celebration and last day in TARC.
My birthday :)
The red animal team =)
Us
The gathering after graduation
Happy outing =)
At Munchini's apartment keng gai.
The crazy twins.
Abu's handmade present. :)
(I'm the pig)
My gang.
I love that we can talk about anything among ourselves.
Things might change nowadays,
But I sincerely hope that it does not include our friendship.
P.S.: 小时候最崇拜的表哥竟然也带了女朋友回乡。
去了美国多年的他,变了很多。
终于能见到他了。
开心。 复杂。 安慰。
:3














No comments:
Post a Comment