My Playlist

May 28, 2013

Life

Life is full of unexpected things.
Good or bad stuff,
They're still part of our learning process in life.
We need to confront it anyhow.
Sometimes, the God loves to joke with you,
And gave you a lot of challenges.
Some may be tough, some may be REALLY tough.
But you'll get over it, someday.
Maybe a week, maybe 1 year, or perhaps, 5 years?
Time pass.

This month, is my month.
It was suppose to be happy and full of laughter.
But,
It ended up this way.
God of love, money and even health are making jokes on me.
Pathetic.
It's not a good year for me perhaps.
:(

God of Love,
Please take back what have happened and give me back my old life, with that very one person.
Some truth known, will always be there in the deepest part of your heart,
Eventhough you act like you didn't care much about it.
And you ACTUALLY CARED FOR.
Some truth, is better stay unknown than known.
It's hurt. 
Please.

God of Money, 
I NEED MONEYYYY!
Desperately.

God of Health,
are you joking with me??
It IS my birthday month, and you gave me this??
The biggest present I received in 2013.
Please tell me that you're joking with me,
And that no serious surgery is needed to be done to me. :(
I'm afraid of knives, especially when it's on my skin. D:
PLEASE.

I thought it will be a great month for me, as it is my month.
But.. ended up this way.
I will stand back up, and fight for what I want.
*fingers crossed*



P.S.: FML
Things will get better next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment