“It’s just so strange. You used to love me, and now you’re a stranger who happens to know all of my secrets.”
--Clementine von Radics
Dear "Stranger":
I'm gonna take action to text you, or call you (if necessary).
I'm gonna take action to talk to you when we meet.
Simply not because I'm afraid of losing you as my love, but losing you as my friend.
It's hard to get someone that understand you so well, I don't wanna lose you and I certainly hope that we could be good friends again.
=)
I know I might not be able to act or talk to you as it used to be now, but please help me. I believe that one day later, we're back to normal, as friends.
=)
I know I might not be able to act or talk to you as it used to be now, but please help me. I believe that one day later, we're back to normal, as friends.
P.S.: Thanks her for talking with me whole night.
I'm perfectly fine now.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment