My Playlist

January 11, 2014

Blogged.

I've been refraining myself to blog recently, so much things awaiting for me to complete. And finally I have a short leisure time before I start preparing my midterm law test later, I thought I would have post about my new year's resolution. 

But, that'll take up too much of my time posting about that. 

So, I'll talk about last night. I'm actually very unhappy last night during a friend's birthday celebration, I know I shouldn't feel so as it was my BFF in uni celebrating her last birthday with us, in Cyberjaya. Well the reason of me being sad, is of course I'm thinking too much AGAIN, reminiscence about what we did last year, who still with me last year, etc etc. It's just a year, but everything has changed. But I'm very surprised thou. It's either my acting skill went from poor to pro or they didn't notice me, no one actually realized that I'm unhappy. I need a talk, so I went chatting with J whole night about how I felt. She must've feel that I'm very annoying now 'cz even me myself hated myself for being so annoying and stubborn. 

Gah.

No mood for everything, ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment