Most probably because things don't turns out to be what they expected.
People's choosy.
And they complained that they couldn't get a job.
I don't really get it why most people opt to choose on big company to work.
Is it because it'll makes you happier?
Or is it because it'll makes less stress?
Or is it because it'll makes you richer?
Or is it because it'll makes you less embarrassed when you tell people about your occupation?
Richer, I guess.
Less embarrassed, I guess.
Well, I don't belong to the "most people" group, I guess.
I just want a job that I can be happy with it.
I just want a job with lesser stress.
(By happy, I mean I can work with Caucasians, LOL)
(By lesser stress, I mean I can lower by stress by looking at them, double LOL)
I don't think I'm gonna be very proud to tell everyone that I'm working in a big firm,
and secretly I felt damn fking stress and unhappy in the bottom of my heart.
Again,
I don't want to grow up so fast.
I don't want to start my working life so fast.
But it seems like I'm the first from my friends to go for countless interviews.
Stupid lady.
Why the hell you drop your resumes so early?
==
Two weeks later from today,
I'll be ending my degree life.
Two weeks.
Ugh, time flies.
Too fast, I can't even cope with it.
I couldn't imagine how it's like to be unemployed,
and then employed.
And then there goes my whole life.
Work, sleep, work, sleep, work.
I wonder whether I could even have time for my dreams.
Backpacking alone, to all the corners of the world.
Is it even possible?
I doubt it.
Work.
Adult.
Life.
Money.
"Terrifying phrases," I would say.
It scares me.
Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Please, time, please stop.
Please stop ticking, that sound irritates me.
I need some time to prepare my heart from accepting the fact that I'm no longer a kid,
I'm no longer the Jane that are waiting for Peter Pan.
I grew up.
Neverland have left me, long time ago.
Ugh.
So much in my mind.
So worry.
So worry.
So curious.
"SIGH"
P.S. : I do believe in fairy tales,
fairies,
Peter Pan.
You can call me naive,
but that wouldn't change me.
I won't be able to become a mature lady,
I guess.
Kid,
always.
Good Luck and all the best. =)
ReplyDeleteFor me as well. T__T