My Playlist

August 29, 2011

I'm done

"I'm done waiting, if u want me in your life, tell me."

Hmmm.. I used to say that, but now, I'm not gonna say that anymore. I would like to rephrase that sentence to:

"I'm done waiting, if u want me in your life, i won't be there anymore."

I'm done waiting, waiting and waiting for no reason like a stupid person. It's time for me to MOVE ON and get a new life. You, don't influence my life anymore!!
:)


P.S.: I'm happy with my life now and can't wait to start a new life. :)
Hopefully it's a new beginning of my life of this coming semester.
I'M GONNA MOVE ON.

8 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Like this sentence * I'm done Waiting , if u wan to in your life , I won't be there anymore* like like like ! Sounds great! Good luck and continue MOVE ON in ur new life yaa piggy !! :D * one day I will use this sentence* ^^

    Unfortunately..Now i still stuck at there and confusing.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday you'll sure got out of confusion de!! I'm really tired of doing the same thing over and over again for no reason. I QUIT! haha. Hmmm.. u call me piggy! means you're someone i know, right?? :D anyway, thanks for supporting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..i think u know who i'm ?
    * wehhhhh!!!! * ^^

    BTW~ i wan to said my turn to say I'm done :)
    let's move forward......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dunno who you are before u said that WEHHH words laaaa. HAHAHAH!!! i saw your post on your blog too!! let's move on sama sama!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching for a new life sign and stumbled on your blog. I'm glad you can move on and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for posting this. You can not imagine how this is helping me. I really hope you moved on. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: You're welcome! I'm glad it helped you. =) FYI, I've really moved on. =) All the best to you too!

    ReplyDelete