My Playlist

September 21, 2011

Emo?

Friends have been saying my blog is full of emo post. Well, i really didn't notice about it before they told me. So, I'm gonna write something to "cheer" my blog and readers up!!! :)

Well, before that, about my previous emo post. To them, I'm sorry for making you guys disappointed. I won't feel that way anymore. I know you guys is just joking. And eventho you're not, i know you say that because you're close to me, you want me to change for good. I'm sorry for everything. Friends? :)

OK, back to the "happy" mood. hmm, i don't really know what to write in a happy tone. LOL. *awkwardness in the air...*
Hmmm!! i thought of one funny thing that happened this morning. During breakfast, my mum asked me whether i have a boyfriend or not. And of course, i told her i don't. But, she just don't believe in what i said, she said i sure go meet bf in campus everyday, or not how come i go library every single day. and i was like... O__O|| hello..? i'm having finals this week. LOL. so she continued happily and ask me to bring "him" back to see her. which him i'm suppose to bring to her? MR. library, perhaps. HAHA! What a cute mum i have. haha. :)

Hmmm. What to talk about. Well, i'm happy recently. Satisfied. Main reason? Well, there's no reason for me to be sad over anything, i guess. And yeahh, I'd got over about something. Something that i wanted to forget for long time. I guess, I've forget about it already. Yeah, congrates to me. :)

So, is this consider as a happy post? I don't think so. Haha, i'll try posting more happy post instead of emo one next time =)



P.S.: All the best to everyone i know that having finals.
Good luck.
To myself too.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment