Oh hi, I'm in the process of sweeping away all the dust that gathered in my blog. Once again, the
I've been really busy lately, due to midterms, assignments, meetings, etc. You can see me, since n weeks ago, its either in class, library or in front of my laptop. GOSH, i need some entertainment; i need some fresh air; i need some exercise; i need.. a whole lot of things. Get a life, mannnn.. Do i have the time to do other thing else? Is it true i spent all my time just doing those things i've mentioned previously? Hell, no! I wasted too much time on social networking, and it's a shame i have to admit it. Non-stop refreshing the news feed, while you have something more important to complete. (Well i guess, most youngsters this days behaved this way since the creation of facebook, twitter, instagram, etc) It started from a habit i guess, wondering what's your friends up to, stalking your friend's friend, looking at those funny pictures of your friends... Well, non-stop clicking the "refresh" button won't bring you any further. Go out! Get some fresh air! Catch up with those you've intended to stalk and ask them how are they face-to-face! I know, i know, I have to change my stupid habit first before asking others to do that. *slapping my face hard* WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!
*I'll try my best to do it*
Next, there's always a thing i can't stand lately. IF YOU'RE SO INTO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND SOCIAL NETWORKING WHILE YOU'RE IN THE OUTING WITH YOUR FRIENDS, WHY BOTHER TO COME OUT AT THE FIRST PLACE? I wonder if you've notice the trend lately:
[In a cafe]
Everyone are busy capturing pictures of the food once the food arrived. After that? Post to instagram lahh, facebook lahh, twitter lahhh, everywhere!! Then only the "eating part" comes. After few bites of food, someone liked your post in facebook, someone tweeted at your wall, someone commented on the picture you've shared earlier. Then, you got to reply everyone, blablablahh. What if it's an outing among few best friends? Those posting and replying part still doesn't change. HELLO, the main purpose of gathering with friends is to TALK and UPDATE about each other FACE-TO-FACE, not through your mobile devices! If you enjoy "talking" with your phone so much, why not just leave the group and go back home and face your computer? Hmm, i guess we should really have the game (not sure about the name), the game that has a rule of "who touches phone first, who treat the meal". Heehee. Just saying out my opinion, it's not based on who did this in front of me. *ahem*
OK, blabbed too much about trend this days. HAHA, just passed 21 years old and started to sound like an
Ohya, speaking of getting old, I'm now 21, and what i've done so far? Nothing. I don't have my own stable source of income, i don't own any assets (i'm ignoring my cacat phone), i don't anything that belonged personally to myself! I'm still staying with my parents, without giving them any allowance, still so dependent on them! OH, how much i craved for those life that they already have their own shop, or business. Some young kids, age just around 18-20, have their own business! Online business, fast food business, designing business, etc. I'm so ashamed about what I've actually owned and what people younger than me already have. What should i do to improve this? im still studying. Invest? what to invest, how to invest, which firm to invest? All is a big big question for me. Haiz, i guess i'll just remain this way til my internship. =(
What else? .....
......................
..................
..............
..........
.......
....
..
.
Can't think of other things else to say!! So i guess i'll stop writing now and continue my work on my assignment. =)
Buh-bye!!!
P.S.: I hope all this busy-ness will end asap
and i shall have a nice nice date with him =)

No comments:
Post a Comment