My Playlist

October 15, 2012

21.12.2012


Two more months and its the end of the world?
Do you believe that the world's gonna end so soon?
Do you believe that two months later, what we've used to live in is not there anymore?
Do you believe that two months later, there are no "we" anymore?
It makes people get nervous thinking about it, and yet it also makes me wonder what will happen if it really happen.
And of course, with this perspective in mind, it makes people do things negatively.
Let take me as an example, as a student, I'll think that since the world is gonna end soon, what for I study so hard? It still means that I'm gonna die and go to the other universe. Some might even ends up doing illegal yet serious stuff since they think that its end of the world is everything.

When I ask my mum about what she thinks about this 21.12.2012, all she could say is: "Oh shit, I've paid for our Hong Kong Trip next year! Should have make those payment if we're still alive after December." HAHA, what a cute mother I have over here. =)

For me, I really hope that this "end of the world" thingy happens before I die, oh, i mean, i "old-die", not "die-die". (Haha, if you get me) I hope that this comes before I'm reaching the age of 60, but not so soon (December2012). Well, I just wanted to see how it works. I mean, I wanna see how it feels when the earth is separating, when the ground is grumbling, and when the sky is falling fire. HAHA, all those scenes we got from movies, it's just from imagination right? Who knows the world ends with hamburgers falling from the sky?



And for sure, everyone has a list of "things-to-do before the world ends", if it is confirm that the world is gonna end at day X. Me too. Haha, some of the things to do are too private to share out here, so.. I think I'll just keep this in my little mind. =) or maybe some little small note in the corner of my cupboard.

End of the world = End of human beings?

Or it will be "Just Another Day"? We'll see by then.

I think that's all for now. and the writer will be back in actions for this week. Might be posting a whole lots of post if idea is here. Sem break is way to boring over here. I wish someone is here just to pull me out of this misery. Date me out please, folks!

P.S.: He said let's go for a short trip.
Where to go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment