And now it's drizzling softly, as if the God is crying softly.
The 3 weeks semester break is almost over now, and i had one of the lamest weeks in my life.
Not to blame fully on the bee that stung on me previously, i was also me myself who shut everyone out of my life. I guess.
"MIA again, bitch?" "Where did you disappear to, this time?"
Questions, questions, questions they held on me.
Sometimes, it just felt like being alone, or stay at home not going anywhere.
Especially in these rainy days, where you could hide whole day in bed to read a novel or indulge in a drama series.
This is me, during this semester break, sinking my teeth almost 24/7 in the drama series. Pretty Little Liars.
Mystery. Love. Murder. Suspense.
Those suspense they portrayed in PLL, makes you so addicted to it that you'll be thinking about it even when not watching the drama. Who kills Alison? Who is A? Loads of mystery are waited to be solved.
Hmm.. I was complaining about how boring the semester break was, as i didn't really meet up with any of my friends, except for the trip. Thinking about it, I'm actually living in Rosewood during this semester break. HAHA, i know i know, i'm way to over about it now. Just that, why do they use 2 months to come up with a new episode??!!!! it's so damn long!!! 5 days more and the new episode is here. But, the next episode, when will it release? It took them 2 months from August to 5 days later to produce one episode. *sigh* can you release faster?
"I'm still here bitches, and I know everything"
-A
**Hanna**Emily**Spencer**Aria**
Muahhh ℒℴѵℯ =)
My phone wallpaper
Ezria
Alright, enough with the PLL fever for now. HAHA, my friend (Yvonne) will think I'm crazy dy if I continue talking about PLL. xD (Yvonne, don't get too shock to see your name here) HAHA!
Signing off..
P.S.: Can't MMU system be improved?
Students facing the SAME STUPID PROBLEM over and over again.
*Sigh*




No comments:
Post a Comment