My Playlist

April 9, 2013

Random Thoughts

I know its kind of impossible, but I do have this TINY little dream for myself in the future.
To be there in front of Eifel Tower, kissing the one that meant the most to me.
*Blush*
Yep, that's a dream.


TINY Dream. 
(In front, not under)

And of course, to be honest, its not my only dream. I hope to travel around the world and know more "angmo-s(white people)". HAHA!! But just so you know, we can't be greedy and have everything. So, from hoping to get one "angmo" as a husband, to now, a friend. You know why. Reality changes thoughts. Oops, please don't tell "someone" about this. 
So, guess I'll end this little dream of mine with this picture. To be honest, I should be studying now as this coming Wednesday is my midterm. But, ended up doing this, and I enjoyed it. =) 

                                                   
Source: We Heart It

P.S.: Hope to be like her one day. 
幸福。


1 comment: