My Playlist

April 7, 2013

Sorry, My Bad

FORGETFUL.
I've always been this kind of person.
This moment you tell me something, the next moment I've forgotten what you've told me.
Good?
Bad?
Some friends said its good, they said then I will not remember stuff that keep me sad.
But, to be honest, its not.
I do remember stuff that are important to me, stuff I need to do, stuff with deadlines. (Because if its really really important, I will jot down in my notes the moment you told me) 
But sometimes, normal chit chatting with friends, I often caught myself forgot what we've previously talked about.
I even forgot friends' name after few months since I met them.
It is serious?
Yes.
GOD.
Could someone just knock my head hard enough to let my memory not be so poor?
=(
I guess if I ask Mr. C what are the things that he hate the most about me, I guess this is it.
I often forget things he told me.
"I thought I've told you just minutes ago?!!!"
"You sure we haven't been to this place together before?! Think again."
"Fine. You said I didn't tell you, then I didn't tell you. Whatever."
I can see his disappointment about me.
Really.
Mr. C already start showing black face to me whenever I forget stuff about us.
He said I didn't care about him. 
It's NOT that I didn't care!
I do care.
I want, I can't, for God sake.
I'm sorry, dear.
I didn't mean it.
Sorry. To my friends, that I forgotten your names.
My bad. 
I'll try my best not to forget everything everyone told me.
Promise.

I wanna be that girl,
not this girl that make your bad days worse. 

P.S.:  I'm not emo. 

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one with bad memories. Don't be too sad about it :)

    ReplyDelete