My Playlist

July 30, 2013

TRAVEL By Books

They said picture's worth a thousand words, but I think book's worth a thousand pictures.
I love the moment when this moment you're reading a book, and next you realized you're actually in the book! It's a good practice of putting yourself in other shoes, to be able to think in other's perception.
When you read a very good book, don't you ever stop and "Whoaa..!" and then continue reading?
I did. When move towards the end of the story, I'll slow down the speed of reading as it mean that the story is coming to an end and I'm still not ready to let it go and read another book yet. Just like I'm not ready to let go and start a new life now.
I love the feeling of indulging into a book, or a story of someone else.
At least I've got to escape what we called "The Reality".
So, I've found a way to have my own escape from stuff.


P.S.: Getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment