My Playlist

July 14, 2013

Untitled

I am thinking too much, again. 
It's life, I've got to learn to cope with it. 
But I just can't stop thinking back. 
I just can't do it like the way you've done, totally and completely letting go of the past. 
I just.. can't. 
I've tried, but it's hurt.

Went to their house to overnight last night. 
The moment I stepped into the house, those memories came flooding in., like tsunami. 
Your stuff are gone now, but those scent, those memories, are still here, deep down in my heart. 
It still made me think of a lot of stuff we used to do and the way we used to talk. 
It's hard to act like I'm alright. 
I tried my best to act like I'm alright when I'm in the room with the girls.
But I ended up crying, in front of her.
I really hate to show the sad part of me to others, I hate to have someone worry about me.  
I'm sorry for ruining our perfect sleepover. 
I thought I could just control myself, but..
I've tried, but it's hard. 

I just don't know how to cope with the life this way. 

"And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain"
--Untitled, Simple Plan

P.S.: Time will make things fade, 
she said. 
But, I'm afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment