My Playlist

December 16, 2013

Careless

I know I repeated this more than once, but, I REALLY HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SO CARELESS!
I seriously can go shoot myself to death because of my carelessness.
Forget this and forget that.
*slap*
Joann ah Joann, why are you so freaking careless??!!
At first, you accidentally burnt your thumb by holding burning hot plates.
Then, you again accidentally cut your fingers while washing the knife.
And what now? Leaving something SO DAMN IMPORTANT in the class???!!
You can really go bang wall now.
God, please let it still be in the class, I'll collect it tomorrow morning. Please please please pleeeeease!

Gahh, so no mood to do anything now. Spanish test tomorrow, how am I gonna study?? I havent even start studying!! AHHHHHH, why are you lost???!


P.S.: God, please be good to me!
Please let me find back the stuff I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment