T: What you doing tomorrow?
Me: Class and rush assignments *sigh*
T: I thought you have to go hospital for body check?!
Me: Oh shit, I forgotten!! Yesh, then I have to skip all my class and go to hospital.
T: Why your thing I more remember than you??!!
*Sigh*
That's me.
Forever forgetting stuff, even if it's my own stuff. I guess I should also go check my brain tomorrow also. =_=
But, for some stuff, I wonder why the more I would like it to be forgotten, the more clear I could picture those memories. The more I wish to sweep out those memories, the more frequent I was thinking about them. Why can't they slightly have an interchange??!
Been having nightmares lately, despite of the season that I've been waiting for all year long. Those nightmares and memories that I wouldn't want to remember, kept coming back to me even in my dreams wtf. I love to sleep, and now you made me kinda afraid to fall asleep.
So, I bought this: Dream Catcher. Nope, I didn't know this from the Hong Kong drama. But from my umbrella Munchy. According to the myth, it will kinda extract all bad dreams away from you and leave only good dreams. So hopefully I'll have a good night sleep tonight! :)
P.S: Was not in the mood lately.
Smiling seems to get harder day by day.
But, I'll be okay. I'll seriously be okay.
I believe that the more I tell myself that, I'll be alright.
Argh, god of positivity, please come back to meh!

No comments:
Post a Comment