Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sama sambuddhassa,
Namo tassa bhagavato arahato sama sambuddhassa"
I have no idea how many times I've repeated chanting this inside my heart since today morning.
I've never been so afraid in my life before.
Yes, I was being pushed into the goddamn surgery room.
There were 2/3 big lights shinning the surgery bed while I was lying on the bed. I felt like I was one of the victim in On Call 36 that are preparing to undergo a surgery. Haha, just trying to think positive in the room.
My whole body were trembling while I was on the surgery table or bed. What you call it?
Non-stop trembling. The surgery room is so damn cold that I seriously think that Polar bears can live inside.
Looking at 3 nurses on my left hand side, preparing the surgical equipments.
One of them started inject several needles in me and inserted some tube to let the sterile water drip into my body.
It was the "pain-est" injection I've ever done! Friends who know me, they knew that I'm not afraid of needles but I was, today.
I had 4 NEEDLES only on my left side of body wtf.
and 2 more at my right.
So after the needles part being settled, the surgeon put a mask over my mouth and told me to inhale, it was the oxygen to keep me alive throughout the surgery.
I still remember vividly before my surgery, my "Doktor Bius" gave me an agreement to sign before the surgery. She also explained what's the pros and cons and what might happen to me during the surgery. So, I've been told about the process of surgery. I will be put to "sleep" and then they'll put some tube into my throat. WTF. All I can do was to imagine the whole thing, when she told me that. *Scared the hell out of me*
So, come back to the surgery.
After I started getting used to breathe using the mask, the surgeon told me that she'll start to add in the drug to let me fall asleep.
I guess within 3 seconds I fell asleep.
When I woke up, it was already over and I was back to my ward, with my parents.
So, everything's fine.
Not that painful afterall. =)
Thank you God, for listening to my prayers last night.
Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu!
Besides, a big thank to my mum and dad and brother. I've been exempted from doing any housework. Hoho! Thank you my bro for doing everything for me, even taking my handbag. LOLOL Now I have perfect reason to sleep as long as I want, and watch drama as long as I could. Badass. But I do hope this pain and cramps will cure asap, so I don't have to trouble them for doing things for me. =)
Alright. Enough update about my day.
Time for some drama! =)
Oh, nearly forget. I MUST PROMOTE blood donation liao. People, citizens! Please go for blood donation whenever you're ready! I've just donated thrice, and yet I entitled a total FREE OF CHARGE surgery! So many injections and the surgery that normally cost a ton, unexpectedly, free of charge!! Go go, donate blood! :)
My whole body were trembling while I was on the surgery table or bed. What you call it?
Non-stop trembling. The surgery room is so damn cold that I seriously think that Polar bears can live inside.
Looking at 3 nurses on my left hand side, preparing the surgical equipments.
One of them started inject several needles in me and inserted some tube to let the sterile water drip into my body.
It was the "pain-est" injection I've ever done! Friends who know me, they knew that I'm not afraid of needles but I was, today.
I had 4 NEEDLES only on my left side of body wtf.
and 2 more at my right.
So after the needles part being settled, the surgeon put a mask over my mouth and told me to inhale, it was the oxygen to keep me alive throughout the surgery.
I still remember vividly before my surgery, my "Doktor Bius" gave me an agreement to sign before the surgery. She also explained what's the pros and cons and what might happen to me during the surgery. So, I've been told about the process of surgery. I will be put to "sleep" and then they'll put some tube into my throat. WTF. All I can do was to imagine the whole thing, when she told me that. *Scared the hell out of me*
So, come back to the surgery.
After I started getting used to breathe using the mask, the surgeon told me that she'll start to add in the drug to let me fall asleep.
I guess within 3 seconds I fell asleep.
When I woke up, it was already over and I was back to my ward, with my parents.
So, everything's fine.
Not that painful afterall. =)
Thank you God, for listening to my prayers last night.
Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu!
I took quite a lot of pictures to remember this special moment. LOL but most of 'em were too ugly or bloody. So, I'll just upload one less bloody and without my huge tired face in it. Luckily I brought along a book with me so I can read while I was waiting for my turn to operate.
Besides, a big thank to my mum and dad and brother. I've been exempted from doing any housework. Hoho! Thank you my bro for doing everything for me, even taking my handbag. LOLOL Now I have perfect reason to sleep as long as I want, and watch drama as long as I could. Badass. But I do hope this pain and cramps will cure asap, so I don't have to trouble them for doing things for me. =)
Alright. Enough update about my day.
Time for some drama! =)
Oh, nearly forget. I MUST PROMOTE blood donation liao. People, citizens! Please go for blood donation whenever you're ready! I've just donated thrice, and yet I entitled a total FREE OF CHARGE surgery! So many injections and the surgery that normally cost a ton, unexpectedly, free of charge!! Go go, donate blood! :)
P.S.: Thanks all friends for calling me and texting me.
Muchas gracias!
I'm fine now.
Roarr!

No comments:
Post a Comment