But I couldn't.
TOMORROW is the big day.
TOMORROW will be my very first operation in my life.
(I never had even one stitch on my body before, touchwood)
TOMORROW is the day.
I couldn't help but keep thinking what will it be tomorrow.
How will I feel tomorrow, on the surgery bed.
Will it be painful?
I'm trying my very best to act really strong in front of those of my friends who know about the surgery.
Telling them everything will be okay, telling them not to worry since its just a small surgery.
Repeating these felt like me telling myself the same things.
I'll be alright, don't worry, it's just a small tiny operation.
But to be honest, I'm scared.
I'm really scared of pain. Please please please be less painful tomorrow.
I couldn't act all strong-up, and keep smiling while telling everyone what happen.
But I tried.
I'm afraid of the process for me lying on the surgeon bed and being push into the surgery room.
Please, I rather walk into the surgery room instead of being push into.
So, let's hope I'll have to walk into them tomorrow. Haha!
Oh, I kept telling people to be optimistic and appreciate things in life.
So let me appreciate some part of my body before I have to say goodbye to them tomorrow.
(Copy XiaXue's pattern in Dayre, paiseh)
- Dear mole, after tomorrow you will not be at the same spot anymore. Goodbye and thank you for being a mole.
- Dear little part of my skin, thanks for being with me so long. Goodbye!
- Dear cell, I didn't hate you for growing abnormally. Thanks for letting me have the chance for a small operation.
- Dear body, thank you for being with me and didn't runaway.
Alright. I think this is it for the current post. I really have to try to sleep now. I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Oh ya, dear friends who plan to visit me tomorrow,
PLEASE DON'T COME.
Ya, you, I'm talking to you Phang Munchy and all the animals.
Please don't come.
Please don't waste unnecessary petrol all the way here.
I'll find you guys when it's less painful.
I'll be fine.
No need to worry about me. :)
I'd still be the happy and joyful me you'll see when I see you next time.
Alright alright, I better shut up before I add another paragraph in this post.
Haha, ciao! :)
Being positive is the key of being happy.
P.S.: Dear Ms. X, be happy!
Think positive.
I can do it, why can't you?
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment