From young, I've always been a person who was lack of passion.
I enrolled to the university because it's cheap and near my house.
I scored to get first class.
I got first class to transfer my loan to scholarship.
I studied to get graduate.
So now, I'm lost. \I didnt't know what kind of job suit me, nor i have interest in finance work.
I'm lost in a middle of the ocean, not knowing or not having anything to grasp.
I don't know what to do with my life anymore.
I tried looking for job, but I don't even know what kind of job that I'm looking for, or what I want.
I don't have any solutions to my problem, after so many thoughtful nights.
I went working at the job fair few days back, talked to a HR recruiter.
She said, you have to do whatever that you enjoy doing, then you won't suffer so much.
She also a finance degree holder, but ended up in HR department, because she wasn't sure what she want to do, just like me.
So I thought of HR, Marketing, Audit, etc. But I don't know which suits me more.
I wonder whether I can just go some place near the beach and be a diver, or be a kindergarten teacher.
Since after form5, I've always had this huge admire on people who has dreams, or know what they want to do in their life later on. Some friends, they are so into entrepreneurship since young, some in law, some in doctorate, etc. And me? I didn't have any. I do enjoy alot everytime i work for fair event jobs, but takkan i take that as my full time job.
Someone please hit me hard of my face or my head.
P.S.: Oh Passion, where the hell are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment