My Playlist

March 2, 2015

Work To Live, Live To Work?

Started working at 8.30am, and left office at 8.30pm (Monday). 12 FREAKING LOOOONG HOURS.
And now I left 12 hours (8 hours sleep + 1 hour shower and makan + 3 hours relax time) before I back to work again tmr.
*sigh*
Why is working life so lifeless?
Where do working adults find their entertainment?
I hate this kind of life, a whole damn lot.

I have two Joanns in me.
Sometimes I enjoy working.
Some other times I hate my work. 
Sometimes I feel that I can work here for years.
Some other times I feel that I want to quit the next day. 
Sometimes I prefer working rather than staying at home doing nothing.
Some other times I prefer slacking at home and not working. 
Sometimes.
Sometimes I just want to quit so badly, since the 24 hours notice period is so tempting.


P.S.: Today, the Joann in me, 
doesn't want to go work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment