It seems like yesterday, we welcomed 2015.
And 3 more days, we will step into the final quarter of the year.
Time flies.
Especially when you're working.
3 more days, I'll be "celebrating" my very first anniversary with the Bank.
In a blink of eyes, I'm here, for a year.
But I still feel like I'm the new staff,
because I'm still a problem-baby, throwing tons of questions to the seniors, annoying them.
I wonder when I'll be as matured as them.
When can I be like my seniors?
And when can I earn that much like them?
Sigh.
Monday blues.
I hate Monday blues.
I hate that I have to deal with is every Sunday night.
I have no idea why but Monday blue hits me damn hard every Sunday night.
A pain in the ass.
Sigh.
Working life isn't like school where we can ditch class as we like.
Working life is full of responsibilities.
Full of due dates to meet.
And working in a bank, there are loads of rules to be followed.
Couldn't imagine my whole life working in such "over-regulated" workplace.
Sigh.
I'm 24 now and look at what I have in hands now?
Property?
Car?
Dream?
None.
Looking at the cousins who are one year older than me, I felt ashamed.
They have their own house, own car, and where am I?
Still struggling, to even pay the family's bill.
How can I save money, fulfill my own dream,
when the family needs me to support?
How can I be this selfish to only think of my own dream?
Life's suck when you have no money.
But I will give everything to have this life all over again,
if I'm given a chance to choose again.
Because here, I have my family with me.
Sigh.
Can I not go to work tomorrow?
_____________________________________________________________
Cash is what you have right
ReplyDelete