My Playlist

September 25, 2015

Love - Encounter

Couldn't get rid of the images I've came across when I went to the residential park with him yesterday around PJ.

The park is crowded with laughters of children, running around with their peers while me and him was sitting in the swing. At that moment, I've noticed a whole family (daughters, granddaughters,  grandson and a maid) along with an old grandmother (age around 80-90) were taking a walk in the park, with the grandma sitting on a wheelchair. While the grandson plays the classic 鄧麗君's songs, all of them were singing and humming the song with the old grandma. The grandma was smiling all through their walk. They really stands out in the park because they're in one big group of around 6-8 people surrounding the old grandma, singing, talking, laughing freely. (Which is kind of hard to encounter nowadays as we are too dependent on technologies)

The daughter then encouraged the grandma to stand up from the wheelchair and they held her with their hands, assisting her on her feet and holding her to walk. 

Trying her very best, she stood up. Trembling, she started to walk slowly. Having the kids and grandkids held her carefully in their hands, she continued singing with the brightest smile I've ever seen on an old lady. 

And the whole family continued to sing. I couldn't help myself but kept staring at them with a huge idiotic smile that was "fixed" on my face. What a lucky day, I thought, for us to be able to witness this fantastic moment. It's a shame that my phone battery died before I have the chance to capture such heart-warming moment. But I do, capture it in my heart. 

Love is better when you put down all your gadgets and distractions. People, time to look up! 

Missing my beloved grandma too, after writing this "love-encounter" moment down. 



Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment