Can you smell the sense of Christmas is approaching??
Can you smell it????
Do your place snow now?
I swear, in one Christmas of my life, I'll go some place where real snow falls.
*finger-crossed*
I've always have this little fantasy about Christmas.
I'm 20, but i still believe in the existence of Santa, elf, faries, etc.
Too fairy tale huh?
I just wish that someone there to grant my wishes;
someone there to help me through some bad times.
I've always looked forward for Christmas,
but ends up celebrating alone or with the tv.
==
at least, this year,
i have a little different celebration.
=)
Tomorrow. Christmas.

P.S.: This might be the last Christmas all of us have,
(if you believe in 2012)
appreciate it.
Have a merry merry Christmas in 2011!!
(if you believe in 2012)
appreciate it.
Have a merry merry Christmas in 2011!!
No comments:
Post a Comment