My Playlist

December 30, 2011

Pathetic

People these days, 24/7 are on the phone. No matter it's gathering within family, friends or lover, they're more concentrate on the communication device, compared to a real people. So, the invention of these devices, good or bad for us?
People used these devices to connect to people all around, or, perhaps, to grab more attention. The attention they grabbed online, is the attention of a "social networking" friend, or a true friend?
It's heartbreaking to see it during a family or friend gathering, some people are too concentrate into their so-called "device that connect everybody", and ignores the real care from real human.
"oh, let's check in first", some people said when having a gathering. Is it so important to let your "internet-friends" know where are you and what you're doing? Or update statuses just to gain "like" from friends? I wonder they even can be consider as friends. I bet more than half of your friend list in facebook was just some strangers.

I admit that i'm somehow that person that i've mentioned above. I'll shall change this bad habit. =) And I will succeed.
Gahhh. ignore me for being like a old lady talking this. Just allow me to be an aunty for just one post. =)



P.S.: It's last day of 2011 tomorrow!!
How you spend your new year eve countdown??
I can't celebrate as usual this year. =(
I miss spending time with them during countdowns like the past.
I miss you.
I miss her.
I miss him.
I miss them.
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. You doing social communication research? As long as you "connected" with him 24/7 then should be enough~ Hehe
    Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah!! It was just one of my thoughts, kayyyy? apa social communication pulak == haha..! Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete