My Playlist

December 16, 2011

SORRY

It's only been 2 weeks i didn't update my little bloggie, but it felt like almost a month without touching it. Urgh, the urge to blog comes flush through me every single day when i see or come across with something special.

There's something I would like to tell to this person here, eventhough I'm not very sure that she's gonna see this or not. XX, I'm SORRY. I don't know what to say besides sorry. I can't figure out any good way to repay you since you rejected my idea of returning the same thing to you. Guilty, was all i can say, when i looked at you. I know, even you said it's ok, you'll forgive me, but my heart just won't let me pass this way. Can you just let me know, what kind of repay, you would like to expect from me? at least, i can do something for you. It looked like we're fine now, but.. I can't just let things go. You guys know that i used to think-too-much about everything. I just can't, like, hey i'm sorry, that's all and go act like nothing happened. I really can't. I'm sorry. Please, at least tell us how or what you want? even as a christmas gift?

If any of you was wondering what serious thing i did to this friend, i lost her mp3. :(



P.S.: Everyone is having mid-term now.
So,
ALL THE BEST ya.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment