If you're my friend, you'll know that I'm a "Caucasians-addict". Well, I had a confession to make over here. I am a little too obsess with Caucasians, to be frank. A lot of my friends were like, "Caucasians, so what?", and they throw me that dirty look. But I'm crazy about the way they talk, their slang, the way they look, they hair, their smile, and literally everything about them. Sound crazy and a lil creepy(or very creepy)? Urmm, I just enjoy looking at them and hoping that one day they'll notice me and come talking to me (which is impossible). But IF I'm so fortunate enough to have Caucasians reader out there, please please please don't take me as a creepy girl. I'm not! Yikes, I know I don't sound convincing. But, I'm really not! Srsly.
Well, I kinda embarrassingly and indirectly asked the exchange students in my class to take some pictures with us. Well, to be honest, I'm damn ashamed of myself to not ask you guys directly but to use this stupid indirect way. But what to do, I'm shy. I don't even dare to start a conversation with you guys, although thousand and thousands of sentences I've practiced to talk to you guys. I know I know, I'm disappointed towards myself too :( But who am I to them, to ask them to notice me while I'm just a nobody.
Anyway, enough of the excitement of Caucasians. Ton and tons of assignments are waiting to be complete by this weekend. I shall let my excitement on "pause" and "play" them when I'm free later on. ;)
P.S.: I'm really happy that we took this picture together.
Haha! :)
Christmas is just 48 days left!!
and appointment with the doc is 49 days left.
*sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment