Life's fragile. You can't have total control of your life.
People come and go easily everyday.
=(
Although I don't know you, but, i feel really really really sad for it to happened.
Everyone keeps telling your family and girlfriend to stay strong, but how long they need to pull themselves back together? I hope the best for them and support you guys from here, in my heart.
God bless them, and may He bring a better next life to you and your father.
Rest in peace, stranger.
Life's fragile.
Appreciate them.
There are people who fights everything for their life and there are people who gives up on their life easily.
People, don't take our life for granted!
There are more people that have worst condition than you and yet you try to end your life?
Don't be so f stupid.
P.S.: I really can't take it when God takes away people so easily.
Though I know it's the truth, but still,
break my heart into thousand piece.
God bless everyone that I know,
my family, friends and those I only see once.
And the stranger and his family I knew after his death.
May they be free from danger;
May they be free from mental suffering;
May they be free from physical suffering;
May they be well and happy always.
Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

No comments:
Post a Comment