My Playlist

November 23, 2013

Promises.

So, I've came across of this word in my mind during my intern: "I don't want to spend the rest of my life sitting in the same spot, doing the same thing." But unfortunately, it will be the way I work in the future. Finance student, what we usual work is 95% computer-based. We have to face computers while keying in data, while searching for data, while looking at the market, etc. Haihh, guess my lens power will increase to 1,000 within few years time. Who knows 5 years later, you'll be looking at a Harry Potter version of me =.= (Hope not)

So, in order to avoid too much "dull-ness" in my working life in the future, I would like to promise myself a small trip over the world, every year, be it a solo trip, friends trip or family trip; locally or internationally. This is a promise I made to myself, and definitely hope to achieve every year! By this way, there's something to hope for during those hectic life. At least, something for me to wait for, every year. =)

Really hope that I could make this promise come true, every year.

*fingers crossed*


P.S.: Short local trips on the beginning of my work;
Long international trips after the first 3 years of my work.
=) 
How good that is?
But I do hope that the first international trip is to somewhere full of Angmohs and snow!
Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment