It's been 32 hours and the missing plane is yet to be found. How can a plane just vanished in the air, just like this? Is the people still alive? Where is the plane? Is it really crashed in the sea? Rumours spread, all over the net. We don't even know which is the real news and which is the fake. Countries like the US, Vietnam, China, etc assisted in the mission of locating the plane. Families are devastated. People all around the world were praying, grabbing remote controls, switching channels for news that reported latest news, non-stop refreshing pages to know the current status of the search. And of course, there are some douchebags who make jokes on the incident. (I guess their life is far too boring that leads them to crave for attention)
People comes and goes. You'll never know which goodbye is the last. You'll never know when is your last goodbye. Make everyday counts. Confess to everyone you love: your parents, siblings, friends, lover, even pets, before it's too late. Leave no regrets around.
Let's just pray, for everyone we love, for everyone we met, and for everyone on the plane.
May I be free from danger,
May I be free from mental suffering,
May I be free from physical suffering,
May I be well and happy always.
May my parents be free from danger,
May my parents be free from mental suffering,
May my parents be free from physical suffering,
May my parents be well and happy always.
May my brother be free from danger,
May my brother be free from mental suffering,
May my brother be free from physical suffering,
May my brother be well and happy always.
May my friends be free from danger,
May my friends be free from mental suffering,
May my friends be free from physical suffering,
May my friends be well and happy always.
May he be free from danger,
May he be free from mental suffering,
May he be free from physical suffering,
May he be well and happy always.
May everyone I met be free from mental suffering,
May everyone I met be free from physical suffering,
May everyone I met be well and happy always.
May everyone on the plane be free from danger,
May everyone on the plane be free from mental suffering,
May everyone on the plane be free from physical suffering,
May everyone on the plane be well and happy always.
Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!
P.S.: Like what they said in HongKong drama,
"no news means good news".
Pray for MH370.
Hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment