Except that in between my "Jo" and "Ann", there are a space.
But it sounds the same as Joann or Joanne or Joan or ...
Whenever I introduce myself to a new friend, for sure I'll get a reply like this:
"Hey. you're the second/third/fourth Joann I knew"
"Hey, you have the same name as me!!"
"Just look at my phone contact list, there are plenty of Joann in it that I have to edit the location I met the Joann in the name part."
"Wow, you're name is very easy to remember."
And the list go on.
Sometimes, I'm really curious about where I stand in my friends' heart.
You have so much "Joann" friends, but when you heard the name of "Joann", will I be the first one comes into your mind? Or I'm just another "Joann" to you?
I'm curious.
That's why I always have different nicknames with different gangs of close friends.
I don't want to be "Just-Another-Joann" to my close friends.
Since young, I have plenty of nicknames and my friends have been calling me with them since then.
ZhuZhu, Ah Jon, Gold Chicken, Pig, etc.
I want to be rather special than normal, at least to my friends.
Not "Just-Another-Joann".
Because I'm special; Everyone's special.
=)
I love this!
You can see how common is my name,
I googled "Joann" and I got tons of pictures, accessories, etc.
P.S.: Yes, Jo Ann is in my full name.
Not my English name.


No comments:
Post a Comment