3D2N trip in langkawi,we took around 1000 pictures!! I couldn't imagine how much SD card and camera we should bring during our Taiwan trip few months later. Ha!
Let the pictures tell the story:
(Of course I won't upload all pictures here, some of them are too embarrassing to be post in social media)
Day 1:
With le BFF.
Flight delayed for more than 1 hour. :/
Upon boarding
After MH370 case, I'm kinda afraid of taking plane. :/
Our room. And my roommates of the trip.
Thanks to Chad we got super cheap hotel in Berjaya. :)
the hotel has a very magnificent view.
With a private beach, pools, 24 hour shuttle bus and a nice comfortable room.
And FULL OF CAUCASIANS!
It kinda felt like we're living in western country cz we're like the only Malaysians over there.
Hah! Eye-fulling trip.
Island hoping.
The seawater in Langkawi isn't that clear and clean. I guess that's why we didn't even swim in the sea.
But me and le BFF went swimming in the "air tawar" place.
And the legend stated that people will get babies by swimming in the lake.
So we were making joke that both of us getting pregnant and the lake is full of sperm and etc.
lol
Don't you just love life in the sea?
It's so peaceful.
But in the some part of the trip,
I kinda felt left out.
Maybe because all of them were a pair or a group
or just me wanna be alone.
So on the second day, when everyone is napping during late noon,
I got myself prepared and called the shuttle bus to pick me up.
Yup, I went out alone. :)
I went spending some quality alone time in the pool and beachside.
Swimming alone, sitting alone in the bench, talking with some unknown strangers,
looking at angmohs (haha), etc.
I love this life!
I had an "early-training" on my future alone trip to European countries. Haha!
I'm really looking forward to it. I really enjoy this I guess.
Maybe during future trips with friends,
I could ditch them and go for some time like this too!
It isn't that lonely when you have some alone time traveling.
It'll train you to be brave. :)
The poolside. :)
I love spending the night with the gang lying on the seat and look upon the sky.
Full of stars.
Total quiet environment except for the beach sound.
Just lying on the bench and enjoying the view.
So stress-free.
It's my life goal,
living in the beachside enjoying stress-free life everyday.
Simple as that!
While waiting the shuttle. :)
Weeee!!
We took alooooooot this kind of pictures.
But I'll just share this. Heeh! Some too funny to be post.
With the crazy ones.
My very first drunk trip. :)
Can't even walk in a straight line and yet we camwhore a lot.
Doesn't remember very clearly what we does that night.
Just too much stupid crazy pictures,
not to mention damn ugly.
And this is our fail CheonSongYi post.
lol
In the Aquarium. :)
while the rest of the gang went back to kl. Four of us spent our time here.
Having fun with animals. And "Mount Kinabalu".
Lol
Start this post with a picture with her.
So end this post with her picture again :)
Finally! Finish blogging about my trip :))
Til the next post. Adíos!



















No comments:
Post a Comment