My Playlist

June 16, 2013

Happy Daddy's Day!! ♥

He's my first love. 
He's the only one that loves me more than anything else in the world. 
And he's also the one that will not leave me no matter what happens. 
To my friends, he might look fierce, strict and perhaps, scary.
But to me, he's my super hero, my king. 
Without him, I'm nothing.
He worries about me, and takes good care of me for this 22 years. 
All the scoldings from young til now, I know, it's only for my own good, to guide me to be a better person.
From now on, it will be my turn to take care of you. 
My turn to love you more than anything else in the world;
My turn to not leave no matter what happens. 
And to be your precious princess.  
I love you dad, more than I can say. 
Happy father's day! 

♥



P.S.: Of course, 
I love my mum and brother too! 
Teehee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment