My Playlist

June 12, 2013

Still.

I still label your name as "Dear" in my phone.
I still have your picture in my purse.
Your handmade flowers are still on my table.
Your picture is still in my cupboard.
I still hug the Santa Bear you gave every night to bed.

I just don't feel like putting them away of my life, like they never exist.
Only God knows when I'm gonna change all these things.
It didn't mean that I couldn't let go, it just simply means that..... I hate to change things. Lazy, perhaps.
By the way, talking about "never exist",
I really don't understand why people start deleting their ex's pictures or "unfriend-ing" them after a break up.
Like they've never exist before.
I don't wish to delete our pictures, your contact and our memory.
It's still one of the precious moment in my life that who knows 10 years later, I'll be looking at the pictures and laughing at myself, wondering why I would be so stupid to be fell in love with this skinnyman at this moment.

To be honest, I still can't imagine the day we meet. How I would react? Will it be awkward? Or will be it just alright? And how about the day I go to B2-7-11? (Guess I shall not go there as often as I used to be now..) And how about the day you start chasing other girl? I don't know how I would react. But I'm sure I can handle it. =)

Like what munchy said, "Shit happens, but life's goes on." 



P.S. : I'm sick of spending most of my nights this way (picture above),
I'm gonna change it. 
Yes. 
I am gonna change it. 
I will change it. 
Nightmares, please stop following me now. 
And Mr. Brain, please be good to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment