Didn't thought that it will be the end of us.
But, we're back to friends now.
It was really really torturing before this, as all i did was just cry, cry and CRY.
So, it's kind of a relief for me, that it finally came to an end now.
And yeah, I finally could accept the truth.
To you:
You have been a really good guy, u know.
Yea, you hurt me, but no, i do not hate you like you said i should.
In fact, I really glad that you're here in my life.
I learnt a lot from you.
And if I'm given a chance to choose again,
I will still walk back the same way, and get together we you and maybe get hurt again.
Some memories, are meant to be reminiscent, not to be forgotten.
I love all my memories with you.
I still remember how we got together, how you confessed to me, how we got awkward when we first got together, how we used to avoid the gang and hide their the playground to chat, how good is it to have you by my side, how good is it to have you to share everything with, how good is it to travel with you, etc.
It's all part of my life, and I really glad I been through it with you.
And I'm glad we'll still be friends after this.
I know I'm too dependent on you since we've been together.
I know I should really change this habit.
I know it's not good to still text you or call you after we broke up.
But I just can't control myself.
And I'm glad you still chat with me and be friend with me.
Don't worry, I won't think too much about getting back together.
I know for you, it's not that easy anymore.
Habit, is really a bad thing.
It's my habit to think about you every moments, it's my habit to text you all the time.
To be honest, it's hard to change these habits.
I still think about you all the time, I still wanted to text you all the time.
It's hard, I know.
But please don't hate me.
I will try my best to change these habits.
I will tell myself that I'm not your girl anymore.
I will get through it sooner or later.
I will be fine.
I still will cry once in a while when I thought of you.
I still will miss you.
But I believe as time goes by, I'll be alright. :)
I will be strong and who knows I will find a Caucasian for my next coming boyfriend.
Haha!
Thank you, Mr. C!
P.S.: I really hope all of my friends see this post,
so none of them will ask me about the breakup.
It's really awkward and sad you know,
to keep on repeat the same thing to people,
that you've break up.
So, I really appreciate it, if you guys just not ask me about it.
I will give you a bug hug when I see you. :)
ReplyDeletelove you. <3
I'm alright. :) But I do need a hug. heehee, love you too!
Delete