I know you will be disappointed at me when I post this.
But, I just can't control myself.
Sorry, Munchy.
It's better to fake a smile, than to receive all those look on people.
I'll just let them think that I'm alright.
And they don't have to worry about me.
It really warm my heart, that all my friends are here.
I listened to aloooot of words that they told me, that made me touched til I cry.
Even some of them will just come in and crack some joke to me, just to cheer my day.
You know who you are.
All of you, you know I love you guys so much. =)
P.S.: Just so you know, I'm on the RECOVERY phase now.
And that, I'm really glad that that person is Mr. C.
Guess no one will be better than that.
For being such a considerate... friend.
Thanks alot, you know.

In front of other ppl mouxionggon. Just don't fake it in front of me. saya heartsick whenever I see it. I rather see u cry than a fake smile.
ReplyDeleteAnd btw, Why am I not in ur stalkkie list :(( sadness to the maximimmm
If just you one person in front of me, I won't fake it. Since u know my everything =) Now I only noticed you're not at the list heeheee. paisehhh, but i do follow you lor. =P forgive me, i put u in the list now =P
Delete:)
ReplyDeleteand cannot eh. paiseh dai sai arrr? at least jogoya lar :PPP U got work liao mar now muahhahaaaaa
nahh! i salary after deduct all makan and transport left 100 per month oni. =( somemore say wanna change phone. poor die d.
Delete