My Playlist

August 27, 2013

Some People Are Meant To Teach You A Lesson.

Went for lunch with colleagues, and guess what, I laughed my tears off. 
It's fun to have colleagues that loves to joke and being crazy as me. 
I really cheer me up a lot, thanks to them. :) 
I'll be alright soon, i can feel it. 
Just as what my umbrella said: "Be honest to yourself."
So, I'm just gonna admit that I'm not fine now, 
but, I know, soon I'll be alright,
since I have so much wonderful friends around me :) 


P.S.: To you,
I won't say that I'm sure I can be back as friend like we used to be,
but.. I'll try.
Sorry for finding you so randomly even now,
I know by sooner or later you gonna think I'm annoying enough
and gonna ignore me soon.
Sorry.
I won't anymore.
And I won't think too much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment