It's hard to find a gang of friends that really understand you and be there for you.
And it's even harder to maintain the friendship for years.
Although I can't guarantee that in 20 years time, all of us will still be together, but what I can guarantee is that no one friend can replace you all and that, the memories we kept is one of the most memorable moment I have in my life.
Friendship comes easily, but you need to put down effort to maintain it.
I love ALL of you guys (including those not in the picture, you know who are you).
You guys are not just best friends, but family to me.
P.S.: Thanks Des for borrowing me your phone,
and I'm now back in action in Whatsapp.
Btw, jealous die of XiaXue and Mike, when I stalk about their love story this afternoon at
What a good life she had,
and perhaps, my dream life, with angmoh!


No comments:
Post a Comment